|NOUN1 || an autism | autisms |
|NOUN2 || autism | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- He is honorary president of Ambitious About Autism (formerly Treehouse), an autism education charity and school for children with autism and other communication disorders, and its former chairman (2001–2008).
- Cuarón also directed the controversial public service announcement "I Am Autism" for Autism Speaks that was criticized by disability rights groups for its negative portrayal of autism.
- Michelle Dawson (born 1961) is an autism researcher who was diagnosed with autism in 1993–1994.
- The theme park is described as having implemented features to make it accessible to children with autism, and on World Autism Awareness Day in 2018 was announced to be the first theme park that is a Certified Autism Center.
- "In a Different Key: The Story of Autism" is a book by John Donvan and Caren Zucker.
- On November 21, 1998, the World Autism Organisation (WAO) began.
- Ivan Corea established autism-related charities, service organisations such as the Autism Awareness Campaign UK and Autism Sunday. He took a lead role in raising awareness about autism.
- This historic autism song won a Global Autism Award from the United Kingdom for highlighting the condition to mark Autism Sunday.
- The development of an animal model of autism is one approach researchers use to study potential causes of autism.
- Global autism partners include members of Autism Europe, Autism Initiatives UK, Autism Awareness Australia, The ASHA Foundation India and grassroots organisations in America including the HollyRod Foundation, Giant Steps and the Autism Society of Colorado.
- Autism Speaks funds the Autism Genetic Resource Exchange (AGRE), a DNA repository and family registry of genotypic and phenotypic information that is available to autism researchers worldwide.
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!