|NOUN || bacon | - |
|SYNO ||1st Baron Verulam | Bacon | Baron Verulam | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- The chief criterion for joining is that members must love the smell of bacon, which can be turkey bacon or vegetarian bacon. Officiants are known as friars.
- Some Americans refer to peameal bacon as 'Canadian bacon'.
- The Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival is an annual festival in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Discontinued. Introduced in November 2009, Mmmvelopes are bacon-flavored envelopes that both look like pieces of bacon and taste like bacon when licked.
- Bacon food oddities include the bacon explosion ("a barbecued meat brick composed of 2 pounds of bacon wrapped around 2 pounds of sausage"), chicken-fried bacon, bacon-infused vodka, bacon ice cream, bacon jerky and chocolate-covered bacon, all popularized over the internet.
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!