|NOUN1 || a fabric | fabrics |
|NOUN2 || fabric | - |
|SYNO ||cloth | fabric | framework | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Solar cell fabric is a fabric with embedded photovoltaic (PV) cells which generate electricity when exposed to light.
- The garment is typically a close-fitting non-stretching fabric or a tight-fitting elastic fabric, with flexible tubing sewn onto the fabric.
- Most PUL fabric is made by laminating lightweight polyester interlock knit fabric to a 1mm thick film of polyurethane.
- Contrast fabric is a term used in sewing used to refer to a fabric piece or embellishment made from a different fabric than the main fabric.
- Self-fabric, in sewing, is a fabric piece or embellishment made from the same fabric as the main fabric, as opposed to contrast fabric.
- His fabric prints are largely for the patchwork market along with Indian stripes fabric and shot cotton fabric range.
- While the seat fabric was shared between pre-facelift GX and EZ variants, post-facelift GX and EZ variants each had unique fabric upholstery with unique fabric patterns.
- Compaction results in smoother surfaces, controlled twisting, and shrinkage of the fabric. Additionally it helps in adjusting width and the GSM of the fabric by manipulating fabric density.
- Tiffany varied from plain, starched fabric woven of silk to flax-based fabric called housewife's cloth (Randle Holme, 1688).
- Fabric protection minimise the fiber wear, maintain fabric appearance by reducing fiber pilling, reduce colour loss, inhibiting the deposition of fugitive dyes onto the fabric during the washing process.
- "Course Sandy ware" has two subtypes, fabric 78 and fabric 87.
- Daedalus Project also pioneered the use of a new parachute fabric called sail fabric (used commonly in the paragliding and Speedflying industries) on the JVX.
- Fabric markers can be used to mark where cuts should be made in the fabric. Marks from specialist fabric marker wash out of fabrics. Some specialist quilt shops offer longarm services.
- The BG-6 is a high-wing single-seat glider with a steel-tube-and-fabric fuselage, wooden wings with fabric covering and a metal-and-fabric tail.
- The technique chosen and the resulting dyed fabric depends upon both the type of fabric and the dyestuff used; [...] demands a pliant and easy-to-handle fabric, with some historic dyeing techniques – such as the original technique of [...] – now impossible to recreate entirely due to the fact that the fabric necessary for the technique is no longer produced.
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!