|VERB || to fabricate | fabricated | fabricated|
fabricating | fabricates
|SYNO ||to construct | to cook up | to fabricate | ...|
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- HyperFun (from Hyperdimensional Functions) is a programming language and software used to create, visualize, and fabricate volumetric 3D and higher-dimensional models.
- Another recent example consists of the use of cellulose nanofibrils to fabricate ultra-white paper for cosmetics and coatings.
- 1904 : Ratier was created by the joiner, Paulin Ratier, in order to fabricate wooden plane-propellers.
- Josephus compares Justus and all the historians who lie “out of hatred or partiality” to “forgers who fabricate false contracts (V § 337)".
- Electrospinning is the most commonly used method to fabricate nanofibers.
- This method has been used to fabricate arrays of gold nanodots with precisely controlled spacings.
- Researchers from Uppsala University have used n-type semiconductors instead of redox electrolyte to fabricate solid state p-type dye sensitized solar cells.
- Hydrogel fiber can be used to fabricate scaffolds for cell growth and drug release.
- Phase II of the VTOL X-Plane project will fabricate two air vehicles before flight testing, planned by September 2018.
- Offshore Group Newcastle or OGN Group are a British company that fabricate steel in North East England, often for oil platforms. It is Tyneside's largest manufacturing yard.
- In 2003, the company was selected to design, fabricate, install and maintain the Portland Aerial Tram at a cost of $57 million.
- Examples of items a bar folder is used to fabricate would be end caps, "s" cleats, and drive cleats.
- The spontaneous self-assembly of FtsZ can also be used in nanotechnology to fabricate metal nanowires.
- It allows researchers to evaluate their ideas without the need to fabricate a real microprocessor chip, which is both expensive and time consuming.
- Makers can also make or fabricate their own tools. This includes knives, hand tools, lathes, 3-D printers, wood working tools, etc.
- Skirts were added, fitting flush. Three '51 Ford grilles were used to custom-fabricate one, and the bumper was fitted with dagmars.
- The Illinois Steel Bridge Company of Jacksonville, Illinois was subcontracted to fabricate the trusses.
- It is common for local governments, airport authorities, and contractors to fabricate traffic signs using typefaces other than the FHWA series; Helvetica, Futura and Arial are common choices.
- The spy is Jeon So-min, and only Team no:ze each win 1 lucky ball as they picked the fabricate; both teams correctly predicted the spy.
- 10 mm, It was fabricated by Intel Corporation in a 0.25 μm CMOS process with five levels of aluminium interconnect.
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!