To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In a Chicago Public Radio Interview "Going AWOL – A Hotline that Helps GIs Consider Their Options," (12-12-06) GI Rights counselor, Steve Woolford, explains the reasons why many servicemen and women go AWOL from military service.
- Edward goes AWOL the day before he is due to go back to France.
- As Dual Committee, they received their first record deal with AWOL Records.
- 2004 would see Ken Cook's relocation to New York City, and increasingly frequent requests from England's The Libertines for Anthony to fill in for their notoriously awol member, Pete Doherty.
- Sehin disagrees with Awol Allo's views on ethnic identity in Ethiopia, arguing that Awol incorrectly rejects the existence of an Ethiopian identity by misrepresenting it.
- Alongside rapper Awol One, he released the 2010 project named "Awol One And Ecid Are..." on Fake Four Inc.
- During 2004, Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe and others accused Bush of being absent without leave (AWOL) from the Air National Guard in 1972–73.
- service member who is AWOL/UA may be punished with non-judicial punishment (NJP) or by court martial under Article 86 of the UCMJ for repeat or more severe offenses.
- Private Dominick Franceshetti Troop G, 7 Cav. - Reported AWOL found dead later.
- Dave Bryce, guitarist, currently plays with London rock band AWOL.
- Awol taught at the LSE starting in 2013. He started a tenure track position at Keele University in September 2016. [...] , Awol held British citizenship.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!