|NOUN || a vitamin | vitamins |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The primary mechanism of the 4-hydroxycoumarin drugs is the inhibition of vitamin K epoxide reductase.
- Typically, hyperhomocysteinemia is managed with vitamin B6, vitamin B9, and vitamin B12 supplementation.
- Vitamin A is associated with a lower risk as are vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-Carotene.
- For people with vitamin E deficiency and cystic fibrosis, there is evidence that vitamin E supplementation may improve vitamin E levels, although it is still uncertain what effect supplementation has on vitamin E‐specific deficiency disorders or on lung function.
- Foltx is a vitamin supplement containing a combination of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), and folic acid (folacin).
- Chemically, the vitamin K family comprises 2-methyl-1,4-naphthoquinone (3-) derivatives. Vitamin K includes two natural vitamers: vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and vitamin K2 (menaquinone).
- Low serum levels of Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K are common nutritional deficiencies after the surgery.
- Whole cow's milk contains too little iron, retinol, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin D, unsaturated fats or essential fatty acids for human babies.
- They can also bind fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- Ingredients used as enhancements in the water include hydroxycitric acid, chromium picolinate, epigallocatechin gallate, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- Methylcobalamin is equivalent physiologically to vitamin B [...] , and can be used to prevent or treat pathology arising from a lack of vitamin B [...] intake (vitamin B12 deficiency).
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!