|NOUN || an abdominal pain | abdominal pains |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- May cause gastroenteritis and abdominal pains. Purging and diuresis can be expected.
- The syndromes are diverse, but tend to cause episodes of fever, joint pains, skin rashes, abdominal pains and may lead to chronic complications such as amyloidosis.
- Sarah's future hangs in the balance when she collapses with abdominal pains. Meanwhile, Tom's forced to step at the practice.
- Oils in the plant, probably present in the leaves and stems, contain the glycoside ranunculin, which when ingested can cause abdominal pains and intestinal disorders.
- Mme Chatri seemed to have lived a normal life, with the exception of regular abdominal pains.
- Occasionally, patients may feel some lower abdominal pains, reflecting bladder muscle spasms, but these are not common.
- He was involved in a remarkable over at Kandy's Asgiriya Stadium on 21 November 2001 in a test against Sri Lanka when he contracted abdominal pains and was replaced by Colin Stuart after two balls of his third over.
- Typically, younger children complain of only one symptom, commonly abdominal pains or headaches.
- She suffers abdominal pains and Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher) sends her to the hospital for tests.
- Galyani Vadhana was admitted to Siriraj Hospital in June 2007, suffering from abdominal pains.
- Symptoms began with severe abdominal pains and the condition was occasionally fatal.
- After developing severe abdominal pains, Ford was admitted to Humber River Regional Hospital in North York in September 2014 with an abdominal tumour, and a biopsy was taken.
- Bassey was rushed to hospital in Monaco on 23 May 2008 to have an emergency operation on her stomach after complaining of abdominal pains.
- The intestinal form presents with diarrhea (which may contain blood), abdominal pains, nausea and vomiting.
- Alesi suffered from abdominal pains, dizziness and vomiting.
- Common symptoms of colitis may include: mild to severe abdominal pains and tenderness (depending on the stage of the disease), persistent hemorrhagic diarrhea with pus either present or absent in the stools, fecal incontinence, flatulence, fatigue, loss of appetite and unexplained weight loss.
- During a clinical trial on the effectiveness of riboflavin for treating the frequency and severity of migraines, subjects were given up to 400 mg of riboflavin orally per day for periods of 3–12 months. Abdominal pains and diarrhea were among the side effects reported.
- He was forced to withdraw from the Austrian Grand Prix due to abdominal pains caused by a bout of appendicitis although he participated in the event's first free practice session.
- Kewell played in the 2006 FA Cup final, only to be substituted in the 48th minute due to abdominal pains (the supporters reaction this time was more sympathetic compared to the previous year's Champions League final).
- A visibly pregnant McMahon also returned on the March 6, 2006 episode of "Raw", approaching Shawn Michaels backstage and claiming to have abdominal pains.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!