|SYNO ||authentically | genuinely|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In the early 1980s he offered "50 of the most valuable and significant stamps, authentically reproduced" and indicated that in order to reproduce these stamps as authentically as possible, he had refrained from marking them as reproductions.
- The theatre building is styled like an Elizabethan-style playhouse, authentically-timbered similar to The Globe Theatre in London.
- EMS presents music composed before the eighteenth century, performed authentically.
- According to the Prussian State Archive Königsberg, the first representative of the family appeared authentically with one 'Niche of Roghusen' in 1388 in Roggenhausen in the State of the Teutonic Order.
- Daniels' aspired to reproduce the original styles of King Oliver, Jelly Roll Morton, Louis Armstrong and others as authentically as possible during live performance.
- "Annette Peacock is a stone cold original – an innovator, an outlier, authentically sui generis," said John Doran of "The Quietus".
- German website "Kabeleins" praised the film for being "beautifully produced" and actors as "very authentically played".
- The historian Dmytro Yavornytsky assisted Repin in portraying the scene authentically.
- While their contemporaries in the late 1940s and 1950s were fascinated by an imaginary America, Boileau and Narcejac are credited with having helped to form an authentically French subgenre of crime fiction.
- Six sets of twelve compositions, published between 1888 and 1891 by Chrysander, are authentically ascribed to Corelli, together with a few other works.
- In fiction, a canon is material accepted as being authentically produced by an author or an ascribed author.
- It is inherent in progeny and authentically reproducible while the reduced metabolism of the seeds provides an additional protection for encoded DNA archives.
- In 2016, Jeremy contracted with Elevate Publishing to publish his story, "Go West" and authentically shares the 10 lessons that he learned in route to a hall of fame career.
- He plans to restore the building as authentically as possible.
- The nautical activities on board a sailing boat are authentically described, and there are convincing descriptions of boats enduring stormy weather at sea.
- However, his work has been criticized as not being authentically creative.
- Will Eisner's 2003 graphic novel "Fagin the Jew" retells the story of "Oliver Twist" from Fagin's perspective, both humanising Fagin and making him authentically Jewish.
- "Excelsior" is an authentically restored fishing smack of the Lowestoft fishing fleet and a member of the National Historic Fleet.
- Dawes was formed from the band Simon Dawes after the departure of co-songwriter Blake Mills, resulting in a sound that "Rolling Stone" magazine called "authentically vintage".
- Jagawala Mela - was the first album and was arguably the best as it is the most authentically Bhangra. The later albums were more indfused with synth pop sound.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!