|NOUN || an author | authors |
|VERB || to author | authored | authored|
authoring | authors
|SYNO ||author | generator | source | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- As a literary technique, an author surrogate (also called an author avatar) is a fictional character based on the author.
- She published nine research papers, as author and co-author.
- Claus Rolfs is the author or co-author of over 450 articles and is also the author of several books in German for young people.
- Liesl Folks is a co-author on about 100 publications and a leading or first author on ~ 20 publications (https://scholar.google.com/citations? ...
- He is author, co-author or editor of fifteen books, and author or co-author of more than 150 articles, chapters and reports on related subjects.
- Braat is the author or co-author of some 150 scientific publications. His main work is the 1000-page textbook "Imaging Optics," which also contains contribution from second author Peter Török.
- Gilderdale is the author of "The Seven Lives of Lady Barker: Author of Station Life in New Zealand", a biography of author Mary Anne Barker.
- He is author and co-author of more than 400 publications in analytical chemistry in refereed journals, co-editor of 4 monographs on the destruction of chemical carcinogens, author and co-author of 16 chapters in monographs devoted mainly to electroanalytical methods, 3 university teaching texts.
- 2019: The keynote speaker was noted science fiction author Chuck Wendig.
- David Osborne (born June 1, 1951) is an American author and consultant. He is the author or co-author of seven books, one of which was a "New York Times" best seller.
- He is author of two monographs, co-author of numerous text-books, author and co-author of 350 expert work papers. He is a consulting editor in two expert journals.
- Lehners is co-author of many books and author or co-author of a certain number of articles.
- • Author of several opinion articles published in national and international media, author, co-author and compiler of books on political participation and citizenship.
- He is generally considered the author of an anonymous work, the "Philosophia S.
- Bekh is author of more than 460 scientific papers. He has 10 individual monographs, is co-author of 9 monographs and author of 17 tracts.
- Guinchard is co-author, lead author, author or editor of the following books, which have been published in several updated editions and in some cases translated into other languages.
- In academic publishing, the lead author or first author is the first named author of a publication such as a research article or audit.
- Brian Keaney (born 1954) is a British author. He is an author of mainly young adult fiction, and currently resides in London where he continues work as an author.
- Rossant was survived by his wife Colette Rossant (food critic, cookbook author, memoirist); children Marianne (educator), Juliette (author and journalist), Cecile (author and architect), and Tomas (architect); and eight grandchildren.
- Rolland is the co-author of 7 textbooks; editor of 25 proceedings and author or co-author of over 280 invited and referred papers.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!