|ADJ || far | farther / further | farthest / furthest |
|SYNO ||ALIR | Army for the Liberation of Rwanda | FAR | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Lakeland Boating" is a regional magazine that ships eleven times a year and covers the interests of freshwater boaters on the Great Lakes and connecting waterways and inland lakes as far south as Tennessee, as far north as Lake Superior, as far west as Minnesota, and as far east as Quebec.
- It can be heard as far east as Newberry, as far north as Thunder Bay, as far west as Bergland, and as far south as Ludington.
- Especially between 1995 and 1997 several far-right crimes were committed in Jena.
- Manuel Abramowicz (born 1967) is a far-left Belgian reporter, specialist of the far right.
- There remain other, far longer epic poems, such as the Indian "Mahabharata" and Persian "Shahnameh", although these are far older.
- The WFGR signal can be heard as far north as Stanwood, Michigan, far east as Pewamo, Michigan, and as far south as Plainwell, Michigan.
- WMAG is one of North Carolina's most powerful stations, providing at least secondary coverage as far east as Raleigh, as far north as Martinsville, Virginia and as far south as the Charlotte suburbs.
- Far, far into the future, inter-planetary archaeologist Vick XIII, makes a choking discovery.
- On C compilers targeting the 8086 processor family, far pointers were declared using a non-standard far qualifier.
- The Mansfield signal is strong enough to be heard as far north as Scunthorpe, far outside Nottinghamshire. The Nottingham signal may be heard as far south as Leicester.
- Though some spices have antimicrobial properties in vitro, pepper—by far the most common spice—is relatively ineffective, and in any case, salt, which is far cheaper, is also far more effective.
- Less integrated into the Romansh verbal system are constructions following the pattern of "far il" ('doing the') + a German infinitive.
- The school is attended by around 243 pupils. Pupils are from a catchment area that is particularly vast, stretching as far north as Kinbrace, as far south as the Mound and as far west as Rosehall.
- Exo's mandate includes the operation of Montreal's commuter rail service, which links the downtown core with communities as far west as Hudson, as far east as Mont-Saint-Hilaire, as far south as Candiac, and as far north as Saint-Jérôme and commuter buses formerly operated by local operators.
- Violence was expected among far right and far left demonstrators and police.
- "Far Far Away": About border guards far from home, protecting their homeland.
- By 1960 the Atlantic GL reached as far to the north as Columbus and Pittsburgh, as far to the east as the Atlantic Ocean, as far to the south as Jacksonville, and as far to the west as Cincinnati, Knoxville, and Atlanta.
- The "Post" [...] s distribution area reaches as far south as North Fremantle, as far north as Wembley Downs and Woodlands, and as far east as West Perth and West Leederville.
- In 1890 that company had 3000 mules, 600 cars, and [...] of rail line. Lines ran north as far as Tlalnepantla, as far south as Tlalpan, as far east as Peñón de los Baños.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!