|NOUN || a laboratory assistant | laboratory assistants |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- His first acquaintance with chemistry was gained as laboratory assistant to an apothecary in Rouen (1777–1779), and after various vicissitudes he obtained an introduction to A.
- Turning away from botany because of an unpleasant laboratory assistant, she tried chemistry but did not like its quantitative procedures.
- His plans of becoming a physician could not be realized at first as he was diagnosed with a neuromuscular degeneration which forced him to leave medical school and work as a laboratory assistant at a hospital in the Panama Canal Zone.
- Receives a position of a laboratory assistant at the chair of Plant Physiology and later (1885) in the Petrovskaya Agricultural Academy.
- He was a scientist who held a number of odd jobs, including auto mechanic, television repairman, and electronics laboratory assistant.
- In 1916 he left school due to bad grades and started to work as a laboratory assistant at Dreyfus.
- Her father (born 1 June 1950) is a distant member of the royal family and worked as the chief laboratory assistant at the Water Services Division in the Public Works Department.
- The case was claimed to be an error made by the laboratory assistant.
- Bostwick also acted as his laboratory assistant at the Collège de France in Paris, and consequently became the first woman admitted to that institution.
- Atkins left school (Dr Challoner's Grammar School, Amersham) at fifteen and took a job at Monsanto as a laboratory assistant.
- Between 1963 and 1972 Ntshona worked as a laboratory assistant in a timber factory.
- Bellamy's first work in a scientific environment was as a laboratory assistant at Ewell Technical College before he studied for his Bachelor of Science at Chelsea.
- He joined Imperial Chemical Industries in Blackley, Manchester, in 1969 as a scientific laboratory assistant, leaving to go to university in 1973.
- Hence, Dorothy began working as a teacher and a laboratory assistant while secretly submitting work to magazines.
- Issue #44 (June 1963) featured the debut of his socialite girlfriend and laboratory assistant Janet van Dyne.
- It is the fictional account of John Rivers, a student physicist in the 1920s who was hired out of college as a laboratory assistant to Henry Maartens.
- He studied under Jean-Baptiste Dumas as a laboratory assistant and worked with Charles Frédéric Gerhardt.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!