|NOUN || a typing | typings |
|VERB || to type | typed | typed|
typing | types
|SYNO ||typewriting | typing|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A strong source of sex-typing comes from the rearing practices of parents.
- Since its introduction, "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" has been the best-selling instructional typing software.
- Dynamic typing typically allows duck typing (which enables easier code reuse).
- For example, OCaml uses structural typing on methods for compatibility of object types.
- Keystroke dynamics, keystroke biometrics, typing dynamics and typing biometrics refer to the detailed timing information that describes when each key was pressed and released as a person is typing on a computer keyboard.
- To define the set of well-typed lambda terms of a given type, one defines a typing relation between terms and types.
- The type system of XPath 2.0 is noteworthy for the fact that it mixes strong typing and weak typing within a single language.
- "Nanotale - Typing Chronicles" is a fantasy adventure and typing video game developed and published by Fishing Cactus and released from early access on March 31, 2021 for Linux, macOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Stadia.
- In programming language theory, flow-sensitive typing (also called flow typing or occurrence typing) is a type system where the type of an expression depends on its position in the control flow.
- Three separate "Yamato" typing games have been released – "Typing Wave-Motion Gun" (2000), "Typing Warp (2001)", and "Typing Dispersion Wave-Motion Gun (2001)".
- The Ultimate Typing Championship was created in order to promote typing and find the fastest typists in the United States of America.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!