To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In radio, the 2002 BBC Radio broadcast "The Typist who Flew to Australia", a play by Helen Cross, presented the theme that Johnson's aviation career was prompted by years of boredom in an unsatisfying job as a typist and sexual adventures including a seven-year affair with a Swiss businessman who married someone else.
- Born as Jagadish Chandra Sengupta in Kushtia, Bengal Presidency, he studied in Calcutta and later took up work as a 'job-typist' at the Judge's Court in Seuri.
- He attended Samsøgades School until 7th grade. He continued his education as a typist apprentice.
- The title of the film "Typist Artist Pirate King" is taken from Audrey Amiss' passport, where Audrey wrote her occupation as 'typist artist pirate king'.
- Marta Mierendorff (1911-May 30, 2002) was a German typist, art sociologist, and researcher.
- War had broken out in 1939, and from 1941 till 1943 Freyer worked as a typist at the in Jüterbog.
- Lamptey and Company in Accra as a typist. He worked there for a year and left to join Barclays Bank as a typist.
- Holloway was a typist by trade and lived in Bickley Street, Tooting during 1938.
- Vi (and by extension Vim) tends to allow a typist to keep their fingers on the home row, which can be an advantage for a touch typist.
- For 15 years, until his death, he worked with his partner and copy typist, Sandra J.C. Tassell.
- During World War II she briefly moved to San Francisco and become a clerk typist.
- Hunt and peck ("two-fingered typing") is a common form of typing in which the typist presses each key individually.
- Lucas is a former typist for the National Party who joined the ANC in 1992.
- A typewriter desk is a desk form meant to hold a typewriter at the proper height for the typist's hands while still allowing a seat height that is low enough to be comfortable for the typist's feet.
- See copy typist for someone who uses a written or printed source for the documents they are typing.
- Using a standard keyboard, the one-handed typist must move from side to side to cover all the keys.
- For even smaller quantities, up to about five, a typist would use carbon paper.
- Marian Sutton Marshall ([...]; 1846–1901) was an English typist and trade unionist.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!