To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Writing was not without difficulty, less than a month before the deadline he had not written a single page.
- Rae won without difficulty.
- It is typically used by infants and young children, or if someone cannot (without difficulty) drink from a cup, for feeding oneself or being fed.
- Often, the player who makes the first mill is able to scatter the opponent's tokens and win without difficulty.
- These two belief systems operate side by side. A Darkovan may believe in one or the other, or frequently both, without difficulty.
- At the lower levels, however, a rider can ride all three phases without difficulty in a well-fitted jumping saddle.
- The entire process was done quickly and in the main without difficulty, after which the vessels were studied, then scrapped or given to Allied navies.
- If he considered this way of doing things as a mistake during his life, with hindsight, he recognizes that it allowed him to let go more quickly and accept losses without difficulty.
- He was re-elected without difficulty in the campaigns of 1903, 1907 and 1910.
- He was re-elected without difficulty in the 1988 election.
- Putin won a second full term without difficulty in the March 2004 presidential election.
- "A Boy and His Dog (1975 film)" used the facility for the industrial looking entrance sequence to the film's world of "Down Under" according to the director's commentary (not without difficulty - the filming crew had a hard time getting access).
- The Puppeteer's native language sounds like highly complex orchestral music, but they seem to be able to reproduce human language without difficulty or device, as well as the Heroes' Tongue (Kzinti), suggesting their vocal arrangement may resemble a pair of avian-like syrinxes rather than vocal cords.
- Mahadjne had regularly taken fees for illegally driving Palestinians to Israel, taking advantage of his Israeli identity card to cross the border without difficulty.
- He won re-election twice, though not without difficulty.
- Runway 12/30 is long enough to allow aircraft as large as the A380 to take off and land without difficulty.
- Seating on regional airliners tends to be narrow and tight, and passengers typically are restricted from bringing on board carry-on items which would fit without difficulty in the overhead bins of larger aircraft.
- It holds screws and nails well and takes paint and stain without difficulty, and modern kiln dried timber is very easy to work.
- Religious Italian Jews integrated into existing Jewish communities without difficulty, especially in Sephardic communities; and those who were secular found Jewish secular institutions in the United States ready to welcome them.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!