To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Péré's defense argued that he had never received a written notification of his expulsion from the RPT, as required by the RPT's constitution.
- If a problem arises and the report will be late, the grant writer should be sure to send a written notification and call to make the funder aware of this.
- The servicer has to either provide a written notification that the error has been corrected, or provide a written explanation as to why the servicer believes the account is correct.
- Cable providers that decide to scale back their analog selection merely need provide written notification on their bill (or equivalent) for 30 days prior to their change.
- After the enquiry, the employer should communicate the decision taken, and preferably furnish the employee with written notification of that decision.
- Delić requested a written notification in an attempt to make his term longer, although his fate was already sealed.
- a rape kit) preserved for 20 years or the maximum applicable statute of limitations, whichever is shorter; (3) receive written notification prior to destruction or disposal of a rape kit; and (4) be informed of the rights and policies under this section.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!