|NOUN || a zombie | zombies / zombi |
|SYNO ||automaton | living dead | snake god | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It concerns the adventures of a young college girl named Joss, who has an obsession with England and zombie movies.
- The Pier was shown prominently on the cover of local zombie anthology, "Zombie St.
- The series follows survivors in a post-apocalyptic scenario brought on by zombie attacks led by King Zombie, an intelligent, talking zombie.
- The music video was directed by Rob Zombie, featuring his signature style of blue lighting, zombies, and a regular female cameo, Rob Zombie's wife Sheri Moon Zombie.
- If an animator's corpse is raised as a zombie, it will arise as a flesh-eating zombie—uncontrollable, much faster than a normal zombie, and with a taste for human flesh.
- The zombie revival which began in the Far East eventually went global following the worldwide success of the Japanese zombie games "Resident Evil" and "The House of the Dead".
- Victor Halperin's "White Zombie", released in 1932, is often cited as the first zombie film.
- Cypher appears as a non-combatant zombie in "Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth" issue #9. He is lured by zombie Deadpool into a lab to be tested on for a cure of the Zombie virus.
- White Zombie was considered the first movie to use the word Zombie. It’s not a flesh-eating zombie movie but about mind controlling slaves.
- "Zombie Night" is a 2013 American zombie horror film directed by John Gulager, two families must survive a zombie attack until sunrise.
- To make a skin-zombie fall over, one must break the skin.
- She starred in the 2005 cult movie "Die You Zombie Bastards!", a zombie comedy.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!