To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In that case, where are you, really? Dennett's fantastical account of being separated from his brain and David Sanford's response tackle these issues.
- Auden's poem "O where are you going?" (1931) is a more recent and slightly less metrically-regular example.
- Apart from featuring all their own hits and a smattering of album tracks and new songs, the group re-recorded both "United We Stand" and "Where are You Going to My Love" for the album.
- The band's version of the song "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?
- The Latin title translates as "Where are you going?
- His copy disappears as Paul calls out "Where are you?
- Elijah encountered Lilith and instantly recognized and challenged her, "Unclean one, where are you going?
- An urban legend says that the characters of the hit 1960's cartoon "Scooby Doo Where Are You!
- Teaming with James Horner and Mariah Carey, Jennings wrote the lyrics for the central song in "How The Grinch Stole Christmas", "Where Are You Christmas?
- Gwynne's second appearance on "The Phil Silvers Show" (in the episode "It's for the Birds") and appearances on many other shows led writer-producer Nat Hiken to cast him in the sitcom "Car 54, Where Are You?
- Livingstone where are you, when We need you the most" which is in reference to the famed doctor and his expedition to Africa.
- Kseniya (or Xenia), clutching a portrait of "Prince Ivan", her betrothed who has died, sings a brief mournful aria ("Where are you, my bridegroom?
- These include Cyndi Lauper's "Sally's Pigeons", Wynonna Judd's "Girls with Guitars", Trisha Yearwood's "Where Are You Now", and Terri Clark's "No Fear".
- Another is the use of French subject pronoun reinforcement constructions in sentences such as the reply to a question like "Where are you going?
- The 1990s also saw Nixon appear in a further five films including "Super Mario Bros." (1993) and "Car 54, Where Are You?" (1994).
- One of his songs: 'Unde esti?'(Where are you?) was chosen as the best song in 2001.
- At the time Norwich were fighting an ultimately unsuccessful battle against relegation from the Premier League, and to rally the crowd, Smith grabbed the microphone from the club announcer on the pitch and said: "A message for the best football supporters in the world: we need a 12th man here. Where are you?
- These are subject to imagination and vary greatly; a well-known example is the white-throated sparrow's song, given in Canada as "O sweet Canada Canada Canada" and in New England as "Old Sam Peabody Peabody Peabody" (also "Where are you Frederick Frederick Frederick? ...
- Other types of questions, involving the pronouns 'where' and 'what', may also be marked only in the verbal complex: [...] ('where are you going?'), [...] ('what had you said?').
© dict.cc Romanian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!