|SYNO ||atomic number 57 | la | LA | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- There are also some species for hunting, such as la perdiz ("Alectoris rufa"), la codorniz ("Coturnix coturnix"), la tórtola ("Streptopelia turtur") and la paloma torcaz ("Columba palumbus").
- The song is characterized by opera singer Ani Maldjian singing: "la la la la la la la la lie lie lie", either with Serj or by herself.
- 81. Ética en la Práctica de la Psicoterapia. MEMORIAS, IV CONGRESO NACIONAL DE LA ASOCIACIÓN MEXICANA DE PSICOTERAPIA PSICOANALÍTICA DE LA INFANCIA Y DE LA ADOLESCENCIA, octubre de 1993.
- There are several styles of gameplay in the Latin world such as "la simple", "la doble", "la vertical", "la mariquita".
- . La La La La La-La La-La-La", with the title paying tribute to their former manager.
- Campos ventured into acting in films such as "La isla de la pasión" (1942), "La mujer sin alma" (1944), and "Del rancho a la televisión" (1953).
- "My Heart Beats Like a Drum" was released after the peak success of "Around the World (La La La La La)".
- His most ambitious work is a novel in seven volumes called El libro de la vida (includes: Mujeres amadas, La insaciabilidad, La hermosa vida, La pequeña maestra de violón, La sana lujuria (in print) and two still unpublished).
- LA 620 heads due east from LA 413, just north of the latter's intersection with the concurrent US 190 and LA 1 in Erwinville.
- In 2013, she released "Sing La La La" sampling on "Pesenka" by Ruki Vverh!
- More recent releases include "La La La La La", with the Sound Selektaz, and a new project, Radiola, a collaboration with Bill Padley.
- . La La La La La-La La-La-La" is an extended play (EP) by English rock band the Chameleons.
- The municipalities of Aguaviva, Belmonte de San José, La Cañada de Verich, La Cerollera, La Codoñera, La Ginebrosa and Torrevelilla belong to the Catalan-speaking strip in eastern Aragon known as La Franja.
- La Follette was born in Madison, Wisconsin, to Robert M. "Fighting Bob" La Follette Sr., and Belle Case La Follette. He had three siblings, including Philip La Follette and Fola La Follette.
- The pedestrian tunnel was used as a set for popular dance track Around the World (La La La La La) by German Eurodance group ATC in 1999.
- 1973 (May 9- July 15) – He exhibited La rata en el queso 2, Madrugada en la Merced 1, Santa Martha Acatitla: Lourdes; la rata verde, la rata en la mostaza y Tacubaya: la muerte de la libélula.
- It was recorded from 2000 to 2001 and released 1 July 2001 on record label Artful.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!