To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In 1989, Benjamin Sichel took over the management of the estate and continued production with a view to optimise the vines' natural balance.
- It is the coat of arms of the "Plazoll zu Assling", Lords of "Pfalzen" in the Middle Ages, who built the castle of "Sichelburg" ("sichel" in German means sickle).
- Frédéric Jules Sichel (14 May 1802 – 11 November 1868) was a German-born, French physician and entomologist.
- Edith Helen Sichel was an English author, sister of Walter Sichel.
- "All Over Me" is a 1997 American teen drama film directed by Alex Sichel and written by her sister, Sylvia Sichel.
- The Beastie Boys album "Check Your Head" includes a musical interlude titled "The Blue Nun", in which a narrator describes a party held in the comfortable study in Peter Sichel's New York townhouse, in which the guests compliment the wine.
- Sichel's bumblebee ("Bombus sichelii") is a species of bumblebee.
- In 1906 Edith Sichel published a 354-page biography of Ainger.
- Since December 2020, it made massively known his work by Sebastián Sichel campaign.
- On 28 December 2020, it was reported by La Tercera newspaper that Aylwin was part of Sebastián Sichel's campaign team for 2021 Chilean presidential primaries alongside Juan José Santa Cruz: with whom ―alongside Sichel― founded El Dínamo newspaper on 14 November 2010.
- After the first round, candidates Sichel and Parisi endorsed Kast.
- Alice Isabella Model née Sichel was born on 13 November 1856, the daughter of Henriette Goldschmidt and Gustavus Sichel, and grew up in a middle-class family that resided in Hampstead, London.
- "A Woman Like Me" is a 2015 documentary directed by Elizabeth Giamatti and Alex Sichel.
- Sichel is the father of the late filmmaker Alex Sichel and the screenwriter Sylvia Sichel. He turned 100 in September 2022.
- The scriptwriter was Nick McCarty and the producer John Sichel.
- Following the election of Sebastián Sichel as the coalition's candidate during the 2021 presidential primaries, [...] has been considering changing the name of the coalition, with most suggestions revolving around Sichel's campaign slogan " [...] " (It is possible).
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!