|ADJ || Vietnamese | more Vietnamese | most Vietnamese |
|NOUN1 || a Vietnamese | Vietnamese |
|NOUN2 || Vietnamese [language] | - |
|SYNO ||Annamese | Annamite | Vietnamese|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Đỗ (Chữ Hán: 杜) is a Vietnamese family name. According to Lê Trung Hoa, a Vietnamese scholar, approximately 1.4 percent of Vietnamese people have this surname (2005).
- The South Vietnamese and Communist Vietnamese colonisation of the Central Highlands have been compared to the historic Nam tiến of previous Vietnamese rulers.
- Moreover, Jade is reinstated that her heritage as only vietnamese, therefore she is no longer stated to be the daughter of Senator Pullman, or André Chaumont and Anna Nguyen.
- Several other avian species also share the owl enclosures, including vietnamese pheasants.
- refers to a Vietnamese person who sells Vietnamese interests.
- In July 2017, the former Vietnamese politician and businessman Trịnh Xuân Thanh was secretly abducted and kidnapped in Berlin by a group of unnamed Vietnamese personnel believed to be Vietnamese agents in Germany.
- Born in France, Adopo is of Ivorian, Senegalese, indian, and vietnamese descent.
- By the early 1990s, an ad-hoc system of mnemonics known as Vietnet was in use on the Viet-Net mailing list and soc.culture.vietnamese Usenet group.
- Lê Văn Thắng (born 8 February 1990) is a Vietnamese footballer who plays as a winger, striker for Vietnamese club Thanh Hóa and the Vietnamese national team.
- The presence of Vietnamese immigrants lead to the development of Vietnamese restaurants throughout Houston.
- Trọng Tấn (born 1976) is a Vietnamese singer and vocal music lecturer from Thanh Hóa. He specializes in traditional Vietnamese music and Vietnamese Red music.
- is spoken by the people living in Town of Qiaogang, majorly consist of Chinese-vietnamese refugees expelled during the anti-China protest in Vietnam in 1975.
- Mai Tiến Thành (born 16 March 1986) is a Vietnamese footballer who plays as a winger for Vietnamese club FLC Thanh Hóa and the Vietnamese national team.
- is a Vietnamese fable and parable, Vietnamese fairy tale and part of Vietnamese oral tradition.
- In Vietnamese cuisine, it's often used in Chè (Vietnamese pronunciation: [...]), a Vietnamese term that refers to any traditional Vietnamese sweet beverage, dessert soup or pudding.
- "Burning Kisses" (...) is a 2010 Vietnamese film; it is one of the few Vietnamese musical films, and features a high-profile Vietnamese cast.
- Guards tied turned up bodies on trees or special poles to saw the Chams, vietnamese, captured foreigners or suspected crades [...] in half.
- Its Vietnamese equivalent is Nguyễn (pronounced [...] in Northern Vietnamese and [...] in Southern Vietnamese), and is the most common Vietnamese family name.
- The Bằng River ([...] , [...] vietnamese: Thủy Khẩu Hà) is a river of Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam. It flows for 108 kilometres.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!