To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Species like the Namuli apalis ("Apalis lynesi") and the Vincent's bush squirrel ("Paraxerus vincenti") are endemic to Mount Namuli.
- In 1950, the endangered Vincent's bush squirrel ("Paraxerus vincenti") endemic to Mount Namuli was named in honour of Jack Vincent.
- Otto's recent film projects include "The Moment I Died" with Colleen Divincentis and Jocelyn Druyan, directed and written by Vincent Zambrano.
- The band continued for another 18 months under the name "the studs" with new frontman and vocalist Steve "Bertie" Burton ( "Starfighters" the E numbers, vincent flatts final drive) Eddie Zipps continued to write the songs and play guitar in the band.
- The St. Vincent Blacksnake, "Chironius vincenti" is listed as critically endangered by the IUCN Red List due to its extremely limited range on the Island of St. Vincent.
- Fodor instead faced Dutch fighter Vincent "The Magnivincent" Latoel.
- "Pebobs sanctivincenti" is a moth of the family Cosmopterigidae. It is known from Grenada and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- The specific name, "vincenti", refers to the island of Saint Vincent.
- This condition is caused by the combination of the fusiform bacilli ("Bacillus fusiformis"), and the spirochete ("Borrelia vincentii").
- c. vincenti" is very dark above, and slaty below.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!