|NOUN1 || authorization | - |
|NOUN2 || an authorization | authorizations |
|SYNO ||authorisation | authority | authorization | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Most authorization bills today are for multiple years, with the exception of defense and intelligence agency authorizations, which happen annually.
- The SOP runtime environment can systematically provide built-in authentication and service authorization.
- Reverification occurs when an employer asks a worker to show his authorization to work after the employee has already shown work authorization documents to the employer.
- The transaction fee is charged when you accept your authorization. This fee only applies to an authorization that is accepted without error.
- The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 specifically prohibits authorization of future BRAC rounds.
- As of November 21, 2022, seven vaccines have been approved in mainland China through conditional marketing authorization or emergency use authorization.
- Additionally, there was a serious contention as to whether the CFAA preempted hiQ's state law causes of action, specifically because the CFAA prohibits accessing a computer without authorization or exceeding one's authorization to obtain information from a protected computer.
- CoverMyMeds' software automates the prior authorization process used by some health insurance companies in the United States, helping to save time and eliminate paperwork.
- In 2015 XHLC received authorization to begin HD Radio transmissions, though the station has not used this authorization.
- Where a foreign person requires access to USML items exported under a specific export authorization, but that foreign person is not authorized under the export authorization, the export authorization must be amended and re-approved by the U.S.
- There are two ways to authorize a cloud service through FedRAMP: a Joint Authorization Board (JAB) provisional authorization (P-ATO), and through individual agencies.
- The court disagreed with this, stating that although Craigslist had granted 3Taps authorization initially, it then revoked the authorization.
- In traditional (non-atomic) authorization, policy is defined and secured at an application level.
- TPS beneficiaries and those who are found preliminarily eligible for TPS upon initial review of their cases are not removable from the United States, can obtain employment authorization (with an Employment Authorization Document/EAD), and may be granted travel authorization via Form I-131, Application for Travel Document.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!