To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- He researched mainly chemical kinetics, thermochemistry and autocatalysis.
- The logistic function was independently developed in chemistry as a model of autocatalysis (Wilhelm Ostwald, 1883).
- See also autocatalysis.
- In effect, using the principles of autocatalysis, a small metabolism can replicate itself with very little high level organization.
- It showed autocatalysis based on molecular recognition and was the first synthetic system to show a primitive sign of life: self-replication.
- Emmett's thesis was on the autocatalysis of the nickel and iron metal oxide reduction reaction with hydrogen gas.
- For example, iodate−arsenous acid reaction can be substrate-depletive clock reaction, autocatalysis-driven clock reaction and crazy clock reaction.
- Ulanowicz has authored or co-authored over two hundred articles in theoretical ecology and related areas of philosophy, especially those dealing with autocatalysis and causality.
- The process of nucleation and growth within nanoparticles can be described by nucleation, Ostwald ripening or the two-step mechanism-autocatalysis model.
- An interesting type of catalysis occurs when the products of a reaction catalyse the reaction producing more catalyst (autocatalysis).
- Spontaneous absolute asymmetric synthesis is a chemical phenomenon that "stochastically" generates chirality based on autocatalysis and small fluctuations in the ratio of enantiomers present in a racemic mixture.
- Circular permutations can happen spontaneously through autocatalysis, as in the case of concanavalin A.
- Moreover, autocatalysis is observed during Arp2/3-mediated actin polymerization.
- SpeBz undergoes autocatalysis through at least eight intermediates to create the 28 kDa SpeBm.
- Solvent-free chemical synthesis and autocatalysis are important green technology concepts for sustainable materials.
- Asymmetric autocatalysis occurs when the reaction product is chiral and thus acts as a chiral catalyst for its own production.
- Researchers propose that this is because the kinetics of the reaction are controlled by the relative concentrations of hetero and homodimeric catalytic complexes; that is, the system displays autocatalysis because the product alcohol itself acts as an asymmetric ligand on zinc.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!