|ADJ || knowledgeable | more knowledgeable | most knowledgeable |
|SYNO ||intimate | knowing | knowledgeable | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Camerata Mediterranea encourages research and communication among specialists and artists knowledgeable in the traditions of their respective civilizations.
- He is remembered as a wise ruler, knowledgeable in the areas of economics and governance.
- The traditional connotation of "long hair" in English meant, roughly, someone artistically knowledgeable or wise, an aesthete.
- As the author points out, private developers may well have legitimate and knowledgeable opinions on such a matter.
- Nicholas Lezard described the work as being "knowledgeable, thorough and readable".
- Their primary activities include holding forums that bring scientists knowledgeable in current environmental issues together with journalists, providing web hosting and support for environmental issues sites like RealClimate, and providing recommendations to journalists trying to locate experts knowledgeable on environmental topics.
- Studies have found that people who are highly knowledgeable in a particular domain tend to be knowledgeable in many.
- Kenneth Winslow is an extremely shy but knowledgeable technical writer who orders a sex-doll.
- The purpose of the study was to test how knowledgeable U.S.
- Durbin Shah is a mysterious Bangladeshi lyric poet and one of the most knowledgeable commentators on Bengali folk literature, Baulsadhak.
- Sheikh Sanusi Tejan was one of the most highly influential and one of the most highly knowledgeable Muslim Scholars in Sierra Leone.
- Hasan Ali was knowledgeable about occult sciences (al-'ulum al-ghariba) and had a number of pupils. He was also knowledgeable about alchemy.
- Brennan presents and discusses different alternatives of "the rule of the knowledgeable" (epistocracy), where only the most knowledgeable voters get to elect our leaders.
- Jackson was one of Australia's most prominent and knowledgeable campaigners on the issue of Aboriginal deaths in custody.
- In 2007, Comartin was voted "most knowledgeable member of parliament" by other MPs in a Maclean's poll.
- Ball was considered the most capable and knowledgeable European speaker of Cantonese of his time.
- A knowledgeable newspaper reporter helps a young prosecutor fight organized crime in a city.
- ShortSummary = Parsley wonders why Dill is acting all knowledgeable.
- Abu Huraira said that Abd Allah ibn 'Amr was more knowledgeable than he was.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!