|NOUN1 || a kvass | kvasses |
|NOUN2 || kvass | - |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Švyturys-Utenos Alus makes the following products: beer, beer cocktails, cider, alcoholic cocktails, drinking water, soft drinks and kvass.
- Le Coq announced plans to start producing fermented kvass.
- Okroshka is mostly served in summer because the soup combines the refreshing taste of kvass and the lightness of a salad.
- The traditional Slavic" kvass" is made using rye bread that has been steeped and fermented.
- Kvass barrels are specialized mobile vessels of large capacity designed for transportation of kvass and its retail sale.
- The two tolerated each other until 2011, when Churin Group founded a "Churin Food" to replace the products supplied by Qiulin Lidaosi, producing kvass and Hongchang.
- Kvass comes from Eastern Europe and is made using fermented bread (typically rye bread).
- Gira is a Lithuanian word for kvass.
- Pale lager has been the traditional beer choice for Serbians, and dark lager, while being popular, is produced in smaller quantities. Some breweries produce kvass.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!