To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The kurzer 8 cm Granatwerfer 42 (kz 8 cm GrW 42) was a mortar used by Germany during World War II.
- Web portal sports.kz holds "Almaz" monthly award for the best players since 2011 season.
- There is also a tourist portal dedicated to the region www.visitaktobe.kz, tourist information desks are installed at the airport and on the Arbat in Aktobe.
- EXAMPLE.kz cannot point to a web page being hosted in a member country of the EU.
- Reports of DDoS attacks on several independent Kazakh media outlets continued throughout the month of October, including "KazTAG" and "Orda.kz" being targeted in a cyberattack.
- In the beginning of 2018, the company localized its service for Kazakhstan (http://www.aviasales.kz/). The following year, one-third of all air tickets in the country were booked through Aviasales.
- The value of his stake in Kaspi.kz after successful Kaspi.kz IPO on the London Stock Exchange in October 2020 was estimated by Bloomberg at $1.9 billion.
- 2. Жаркент — восточные ворота. www.voxpopuli.kz. Дата обращения 28 августа 2019.
- In an interview to Vlast.kz, Ahmetbekov proposed for Kazakhstan to have its own Facebook to prevent outside world influence from "fugitive oligarchs", in which he referred to exiled Kazakh banker Mukhtar Ablyazov, whom he blamed for "processing" people's brains.
- kitap.kz published under Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license.
- The radiation causes the wavenumber kz of the propagating mode within the open waveguide structure to become complex.
- Invited guests are popular Japanese music artists Garnidelia, DJ Hello Kitty, kz (livetune) and yanaginagi.
- The wavenumbers ky and kz must be the same in the dielectric as in the air regions in order to satisfy the continuity condition of the tangential field components.
- In Kazakhstan, a bachelor's degree typically requires a "bachelor's diploma work" (kz "бакалаврдың дипломдық жұмысы"), while the master's and PhD degree require a "master's/doctoral dissertation" (kz "магистрлік/докторлық диссертация").
- Phonemic change is perhaps limited to voicing assimilation, as in the sequence "kz" of "ekzemplo", ('(an) example') which is frequently pronounced [...].
- Other media experienced difficulties during the November 2012 case against media sources in Kazakhstan; "Altyn Tamyr", "Tortinshi Bilik" and "DAT" (with its website—dat.kz—inaccessible as of December 2012).
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!