|NOUN || nanna | nannas |
|SYNO ||gran | grandma | grandmother | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- During special occasions men play "Kolata" - a group dance using sticks, and women do perform folk dances and folk songs like "Bhaagyada balegaara hogi baa nanna tawarige" are noteworthy.
- TMS has sung many Kannada film songs, but the fun-filled song "Baare baare nanna hinde hinde" from the 1956 movie "Sadaarame" is still popular in Karnataka.
- She was the High Priestess of the goddess Inanna and the moon god Nanna (Sin).
- Chiosso wrote both the story and the script for the movie, as well as the lyrics for two songs of the soundtrack, "Noi duri" and "Ninna nanna del duro".
- and Liliana Serafini reported 4 variants of subtype 425E, under the banner "Il marito incantato canta la ninna nanna" ("The Enchanted Husband Sings Lullaby").
- "Ninna nanna" is a single by Italian rapper Ghali, released on 28 October 2016 as the first extract from his first studio album "Album."
- Also attributed to him is "Bazaar ballad : Air "Povera nanna pensierosa."
- Crescents appearing together with a star or stars are a common feature of Sumerian iconography, the crescent usually being associated with the moon god Sin (Nanna) and the star with Ishtar (Inanna, i.e.
- His father's name is Ramyash Dwivedi (nanna).
- Finally, the song "Ninna nanna" is the Italian version of "Mary Hamilton", an English traditional song also recorded by Joan Baez.
- In the first months of 2010 they are published two novels: "Bambole pericolose" on "Il Giallo Mondadori" and "Lullaby - La ninna nanna della morte" (Castelvecchi).
- Hamazi was one of the provinces of Ur under the reign of Amar-Sin during the Ur III period; two governors or "ensis" during this reign were named Lu-nanna son of Namhani, and Ur-Ishkur.
- In myths, Ninshubur is portrayed as a companion of Inanna and helps her during various exploits.
- who observed that the "Temple Hymns" and two hymns to Inanna: "The Exaltation of Inanna" and another "Hymn to Inanna" (at the time not yet reconstructed) contained references to Enheduanna.
- Other notable works: "Sosta"; "Raggio di sole"; Self-portrait; "Spirito e cose"; "I vinti"; "Cantando la ninna nanna"; "L’odio"; "Madonna addolorata"; "Santa Barbara"; "Head of Christ"; "Ecce Ancilla Domini"; "Arrivo di Sant’Antonio morente all’Arcella"; "Estasi dei Francescani"; "Morte di Sant’Antonio"; "Apparizione alla Beata Margherita Alacoque"; "Adorazione del Ss.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!