|NOUN || a video game | video games |
|SYNO ||computer game | video game|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Jay Miner, one of the original designers of the custom chips found in the Atari 2600 and Atari 8-bit family, tried to convince Atari management to create a new chipset for a video game console and computer.
- Card's version of the ansible was also featured in the video game "Advent Rising", for which Card helped write the story, and in the movie "Ender's Game", which was based on the book.
- "A Modest Video Game Proposal" is the title of an open letter sent by activist/former attorney Jack Thompson on 10 October 2005.
- Poor marketing and the failure of later models to repeat the technological advances of the first systems resulted in Commodore quickly losing market share to the rapidly dropping prices of IBM PC compatibles, which gained 256 color graphics in 1987, as well as the fourth generation of video game consoles.
- In the video game Fire Emblem Heroes, the two main warring kingdoms are Askr and Embla, which is where the Summoner, the player, finds themselves in, as the kingdom has been at war with the Emblian Empire when the game starts.
- Christie's books have also been adapted for BBC Radio, a video game series, and graphic novels.
- Baldr is featured in a number of video games. In Ensemble Studios' 2002 video game "Age of Mythology" Baldr is one of nine minor gods Norse players can worship.
- "Asteroids" received positive reviews from video game critics and has been regarded as Logg's magnum opus.
- The Arcadia 2001 is a second-generation 8-bit home video game console released by Emerson Radio in May 1982 for a price of US$ 99, several months before the release of ColecoVision.
- The 2018 video game "Detroit: Become Human" also explores how androids are treated as second class citizens in a near future society.
- In the early 1990s, the video game "SimAnt", which simulated an ant colony, won the 1992 Codie award for "Best Simulation Program".
- In video game culture, an adventure game is a video game in which the player assumes the role of a protagonist in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle solving.
- "Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri" is a 4X video game, considered a spiritual sequel to the "Civilization" series.
- In 1996, five years after his relocation to the United States from the Soviet Union, Pajitnov founded The Tetris Company alongside Dutch video game designer Henk Rogers; Pajitnov did not receive royalties from "Tetris" prior to this time, despite the game's high popularity.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!