|NOUN || a village | villages |
|SYNO ||Greenwich Village | hamlet | settlement | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The village has one pub (the Dunton Bassett Arms), a primary school and village hall.
- The Dzongka township contains six villages in addition to its own town community: Phula, Jiamu village, Gong village, Tsalung (Zalong), Xia village, and Orma (Woma village).
- Umuariabuo is a kindred in Umuosu village Naze community. It shares a boundary with Egbu community, Umuakali Village, Umuorie village and Umuezuo Village.
- Neither village nor civil township is a type of civil division in the State of Colorado.
- Bridgeland's master plan consists of four distinct villages: Lakeland Village, Creekland Village, Prairieland Village and Parkland Village.
- Kanashima Village was formed in 1889 as a result of the merging of five villages: Akutsu Village, Kanai Village, Kawashima Village, Nanboku Village, and Ubashima Village.
- Shirakata village merged the Shirae village and it was Iwase village in 1955.
- The Park have major five Areas named as Explorer village, Arabian Desert Safari, Asian Village, African Village and Wadi Village.
- This village has two village administrative officers even though a single revenue village.
- Documented historical name of the village has been called the Nahamod that happens to the Timurid period.
- Documented historical name of the village has been called the world that happens to the Timurid period.
- The village was founded by merging three former villages in 1925.
- This village is located on the road from village Rawal-pindi to village Panchhata.
- Several villages were flooded by the reservoir, including Tai Lam Village (...), Tai Wai Village, Kan Uk Tei Village (...) and Wu Uk Village.
- Drakna is a farming village on the bank of Maquan River at an elevation of [...].
- Nacula Island has 4 native villages, in descending order of size; Nacula village, Malakati village, Naisisili village and Navotua village.
- in Virginia Beach, the university is separated into four villages.
- Below is a list of polling units of the Independent National Electoral Commission, including villages and schools, organised by electoral ward: Umuire - Village Hall; Umuezechi - Village Hall; Omoba - Omoba Motor Park; Umuokoroukwu - Village Hall; Umuokea - Village Hall; Omoba - Central School; Umuagu - Village Hall; Umugba - Village Hall; Umuokegwu (I) - Village Hall; Amapu - Village Hall; Umuekegwu Village Hall.; Umuamosi - Village Hall; Egbelu - Egbelu Umuokegwu Village Hall.
- In February 2002, Qingquan Village and Longgang Village were combined to be Kunni Village; Songshan Village and Nanshan Village were merged into Songan Village; Zhonghe Village, Juexin Village and Haifeng Village were merged into Yongning Village; Nandu Village was divided into Nandu Village and Nanhua Village.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!