|ADJ || warm | warmer | warmest |
|VERB || to warm | warmed | warmed|
warming | warms
|SYNO ||affectionate | ardent | fond | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Yakawlang experiences a warm-summer humid continental climate ("Dsb") under the Köppen climate classification, with warm, dry summers and cold, snowy winters.
- El Barco de Ávila has a warm climate with a dry and warm summer according to the climatic classification of Köppen.
- Warm fronts occur where advancing warm air pushes out a previously extant cold air mass.
- Teknaf has a tropical monsoon climate (Am) with warm, dry winters and warm, extremely rainy summers.
- Mogilev has a warm-summer humid continental climate (Köppen climate classification "Dfb") with warm summers and cold winters.
- "The Essential Warm-up Routine for Cellists" gives practical guidance and daily warm-up exercises to support all facets of cello-playing.
- Traditional remedies have ranged from warm baths (if the pain lasts long enough), warm to hot enemas, and relaxation techniques.
- Concord has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate (Köppen "Csb"), with warm, dry summers and cool, wet winters.
- Albury has a warm, temperate climate, with cool, damp winters and very warm to hot, mostly dry, summers.
- The area around Brown Field Municipal Airport has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate (Csb) with warm summers and cool winters.
- Torres Vedras has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate with mild, wet winters and warm, dry summers.
- Ponferrada has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate (Köppen "Csb"), with cool, wet winters and warm to hot, dry summers.
- These snails are found in large warm pools or warm outflows at temperatures from 33-42°C.
- The range has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate (Köppen: "Csb", Thornthwaite: AB1'ra'), with warm, dry summers and cool, rainy winters.
- Porto Santo has a warm subtropical semi-arid climate ("BSh"), with mild to warm winters and warm to hot summers. The driest months are July and August, and the wettest are November and December.
- Near the surface, warm dry air is denser than warm moist air of lesser or similar temperature, and thus the warm dry air wedges under the moist air like a cold front.
- São Jacinto has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
- Climate in Izbično is moderately-warm with warm summers and cold winters with snow.
- This region experiences warm, (but not hot), and dry summers, with no average monthly temperatures above [...].
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!