|NOUN || a warranty | warranties |
|VERB || to warranty | warrantied | warrantied|
warrantying | warranties
|SYNO ||guarantee | warrant | warrantee | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Mazda North American Operations extended the engine warranty on all model year 2004–2008 RX-8s.
- Two years of VANaid and a four-year, 150,000-mile general warranty were standard on most models. All Convoys came with a two-year cosmetic warranty, and a six-year, anti-rust warranty as standard.
- The bumper-to-bumper warranty was reduced to 36 months / 36,000 miles while the powertrain warranty was increased to 60 months / 60,000 miles in most markets.
- Most Craftsman hand tools are advertised as having an unlimited lifetime warranty.
- Ford Motor Company assumed in 1969 that Semmes Motors had created invoices for warranty repairs that they had not even performed.
- New Aiways U6 is expected to be offered with the same warranty and maintenance experience as the U5 which comes with a five-year or 150,000 km manufacturer warranty.
- Under the federal Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act, passed by Congress in 1975, the seller must provide a written express warranty that the product will be as demonstrated by the company.
- Warranty Direct is a provider of direct consumer warranties based in the United Kingdom. The brand advertises products such as new car warranty, and extended warranty.
- Cardif Pinnacle group owns a motor warranty business, Warranty Direct Ltd which arranges warranty and Gap insurance both direct to consumers and via intermediaries.
- Mechanical Protection – Commonly referred to as extended warranty coverage, Mercury's mechanical protection pays for covered vehicle repairs after the vehicle manufacturer's warranty expires.
- The program criticized the issue associated with Apple warranty issues in China.
- Smith & Wesson offered the Elite Series with an "Heirloom Warranty" program, a first of its kind in the firearms industry.
- Typically, facilities of this size have a warranty maintenance closure of approximately two to six weeks; Grandview had its warranty closure beginning on August 29 and ending on October 3, 2016.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!