|NOUN || while | - |
|VERB || to while | whiled | whiled|
whiling | whiles
|SYNO ||patch | piece | spell | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Another such error can occur if a do-while loop is used in place of a while loop (or vice versa.) A do-while loop is guaranteed to run at least once.
- Through history, many entertainers have died while performing live or while recording a performance.
- Harold plays a policeman who gets into a series of misadventures while patrolling a park. He runs afoul of his superior while attempting to woo the man's nanny while on duty.
- The Criminal Police Bureau is designed to create a secure environment and serving to the public while implementing the prevention of serious criminal acts, while disclosing and investigating them, while coordinating the investigations and while promoting international cooperation.
- Since its establishment in 1935, 30 troopers have died while on duty or while employed with the Colorado State Patrol.
- Parks is said to have followed his instincts while filming, and also encouraged the actors to follow their own instincts while acting.
- While in the city, some ongoing romances play out, while other paranormals decide to become part of a superhero team.
- ILM animators also looked at polar bears while imagining the two front legs moving as arms while Appa walked.
- Barnes has performed in unusual circumstances, such as while astride a white horse, and while completely nude.
- Gren met his wife Shirley while at University and they were married while in Nairobi.
- Officers featured in this section died from injuries after or while conducting law enforcement operations while on duty.
- Another method used in Zen is counting one while breathing in, two while breathing out, three while inhaling again, until ten.
- While in college, Mendoza played for Premier Development League clubs Ventura County Fusion and SIMA Águilas while maintaining NCAA eligibility.
- While there were no deaths caused by burns or smoke inhalation, two deaths are indirectly attributed to the fire.
- In 2009, President Barack Obama issued an Executive Order prohibiting Federal employees from text-messaging while driving a government-provided vehicle, while driving a personal vehicle on official Government business, and at any time when using Government-supplied electronic equipment while driving.
- Amidane undertook several hunger strikes while in jail. While in jail, his family's home in Western Sahara was stormed on numerous occasions, while his family was subjected to beatings.
- While at IU, Dolby served as an editorial assistant under Richard Dorson while working for the Indiana University Press.
- '(while) speaking', [...] '(while) invoking', and [...] '(while) pouring (?
- ] while surfaced and [...] while submerged. In January 1995 "Zaporizhzhia" traveled only [...] in 4 hours while being towed.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!