|SYNO ||atomic number 31 | Empire State of the South | GA | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The suffix *-p and the change of the final TNG *a vowel to *u do not appear in the possessive pronouns: "*na, *ga, *ya/wa, *na-ga, *ga-ga, *ya-ga".
- Seongbuk-dong is located in the west of Seongbuk-gu, Seoul. It has control over four dongs designated by customary law: Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-dong 1-ga, Dongso-mun 1-ga, and Dongso-mun-dong 4-ga.
- Less than 8% of those who initially attend GA remain in the program and abstain from gambling for over a year.
- Jirā ga tsukutta shorui wa kachō ga okoruhodo, machigetteita.
- They have two different calls: one is a “ga…ga…ga”, used for attracting females, and the other is a “rrrrrrrr-ga” used for deterring other males of the same species.
- Ai performed "Minna ga Minna ga Eiyū" at the "67th NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen".
- Goldberg probed the bond strength of a Ga-Ga triple bond by calculating the compliance constants of digallium complexes with a single bond, a double bond, or a triple bond.
- The call of blue-bellied roller is a harsh clicking "ga-ga-ga" sound.
- The Residents of the neighbouring villages of Ga-Makhushane, Ga-Mashishimale, Ga-Maseke and Ga-Selwane are proudly called Ba-Phalaborwa ba ga Malatji, a North Sotho tribe of Kalanga extraction.
- The place is also known for its diverse people from chieftaincies such as Ga-Manthata, Ga-Matlala, Ga-Mmalebogo, Makgababeng, Moletši and the small town of Mogwadi.
- Also, Tsunku has revealed that the coupling track "Watashi ga Ite Kimi ga Iru" is an energetic song.
- Glucoamylase (GA) catalyses the release of D-glucose from the non-reducing ends of starch and other oligo- or poly-saccharides.
- The ga noi is 1 of 3 main chickens in Vietnam; the other two, the ga tre and ga rung, are also used for fighting. The ga rung are a caught wild, while the ga tre and ga noi are domesticated.
- The auxin indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) regulates concentration of GA1 in elongating internodes in peas.
- Chief Shingabawossin (recorded variously as Shin-ga-ba W'Ossin, Shin-ga-ba-wossin, Shin-ga-ba-wassin and Shingabowossin, from the Ojibwe: "zhingaabewasin" "image stone") ([...] – [...]) was an Ojibwa chief about Sault Ste.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!