To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A women's equivalent of the Molokai Hoe was proposed two years after the first men's race, but coaches and officials believed the Kaiwi Channel was too treacherous for women to participate.
- In 2010 and 2013, Chris successfully competed in the Molokai 2 Oahu paddle world championship – a formidable 32-mile Kaiwi Channel that separates the islands of Molokai and Oahu.
- Spalding is a 12-time winner of the Molokai OC-1 World Championships, a 32-mile race across the Kaiwi Channel separating the Hawaiian islands of Molokai and Oahu, and holds the seven fastest times ever achieved by a female in the race.
- men's race from the island of Molokai to Oahu across the Kaiwi Channel, Na Wahine O Ke Kai (same race for women) and the Queen Lili [...] uokalani Race held near Kona on the Island of Hawai.
- west of the island of Hawaii; and began a hydrographic survey of the Kaiwi Channel between Oahu and Molokai before returning to Pearl Harbor on 30 April 1953 after a 34-day cruise.
- The Kaiwi Channel (also known as the Molokai Channel) separates the islands of Oʻahu and Molokaʻi, and is [...] wide.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!