To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- On July 1, 2007 it was merged with Kamchatka Oblast to form Kamchatka Krai.
- The nearest mainland area is the Kamchatka Peninsula, in Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
- In 2021 Highland Gold acquired the largest gold producer in Kamchatka — «Gold of Kamchatka» along with Trans-Siberian Gold.
- Crab duplex-specific nuclease is a nuclease derived from the red king crab ("Paralithodes camtschaticus", kamchatka crab) hepatopancreas that displays a strong preference for cleaving double-stranded DNA and DNA in DNA–RNA hybrid duplexes, compared to single-stranded DNA.
- Volume II is the second album of Kamchatka, an 11-track album containing 1 cover: "Enemy Maker" originally written by Alan Haggerty.
- The Kamchatka constituency (No.45 [...]) is a Russian legislative constituency covering the entirety of Kamchatka Krai.
- valentinae"; Buryatia Republic: Mountain reindeer; Kamchatka region: Ohota orkamchatka forest reindeer, "R.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!