To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It is located near Beloye More railway station, a few kilometers south of Kandalaksha, Murmansk Oblast, on the western shore of Kandalaksha Gulf.
- Gruber also won a silver medal in the same event at the 1995 FIL European Luge Natural Track Championships in Kandalaksha, Russia.
- The FIL European Luge Natural Track Championships 1995 took place in Kandalaksha, Russia.
- The river empties into the Kandalaksha Gulf at the urban-type settlement of Umba.
- By the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Russian SFSR of March 19, 1959, the Councils of Deputies of Kandalaksha and of Kandalakshsky District were merged into one Kandalaksha Town Council of Deputies.
- During the flight, at approximately 19:30 on 6 February 1938, the airship crashed into a hillside near Kandalaksha, 220 km south of Murmansk.
- On 20 June 1916, she sank in Kandalaksha Bay with a payload for the construction of the Kandalaksha–Murmansk railroad.
- The Niva flows out of the Lake Imandra and into the Kandalaksha Gulf of the White Sea.
- ... 24 October 1938 in Niva-3 settlement, suburb of Kandalaksha – 11 May 1990 in Moscow) was a Russian writer and Soviet dissident.
- Mityagina married Soviet airship commander Sergey Demin. On 6 February 1938 he died at the age of 32 in the USSR-V6 accident near Kandalaksha.
- On June 1, 1932, Kandalaksha was granted work settlement status. On April 20, 1938, Kandalaksha was granted a status of town of district significance.
- The cities and villages of Kandalaksha, Luvenga, Kolvitsa, Umba, Olenitsa, Kashkarantsy are all located at the Kandalaksha Coast. The coast was populated not later than 13th century by the Pomors.
- As of the time of its creation, it included the settlements of Kandalaksha, Knyazhaya Guba, and Kovda.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!