To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The coasts of the Kandalaksha Gulf and the Barents Sea are important breeding grounds for bearded seals and ringed seals.
- It is located near Beloye More railway station, a few kilometers south of Kandalaksha, Murmansk Oblast, on the western shore of Kandalaksha Gulf.
- Since deglaciation the rate of post-glacial rebound in the Kandalaksha Gulf has varied.
- It is one of four large bays and gulfs of the White Sea, the others being the Mezen Bay, the Onega Bay, and the Kandalaksha Gulf.
- The seabed of the central part and Dvina Bay is covered in silt and sand, whereas the bottom of the northern part, the Kandalaksha Gulf and Onega Bay is a mixture of sand and stones.
- The Niva flows out of the Lake Imandra and into the Kandalaksha Gulf of the White Sea.
- The airplane was dismantled and all equipment transferred by helicopter onto a barge in Kandalaksha Gulf.
- It borders Finland to the west and the Republic of Karelia to the south. Kandalaksha Gulf is on the eastern border of the district.
- It is located on the western side of the White Sea, between the northwesternmost extremity of the Kandalaksha Gulf and the mouth of the river Kem.
- The Lupche-Savino originates in the Lake Bolshoye Savino, flows through the smaller Lake Lupche and discharges into the Lupcha Bay of Kandalaksha Gulf.
- The Kovda originates in the Lake Topozero and flows through the lakes Lake Pyaozero and Lake Kovdozero into the Kandalaksha Gulf.
- Helms intended to investigate two abandoned mining areas: copper mines on the far eastern coast of the Kola Peninsula at Rusinga Creek just north of the Ponoy River; and silver mines on Bear Island in the Kandalaksha Gulf near Umba.
- The Umba (...) is a river on the Kola Peninsula, Murmansk Oblast, Russia. It discharges into the Kandalaksha Gulf of the White Sea. It is [...] long, and has a drainage basin of [...].
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!