|NOUN1 || an abatement | abatements |
|NOUN2 || abatement | - |
|SYNO ||abatement | hiatus | reprieve | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The supervisors also help nominate and appoint citizens to 61 different boards which vary from vector abatement, major crimes task force, youth commission, redevelopment councils to Oakland International Airport noise abatement.
- The indexation of the abatement-free threshold for Working for Families tax credits has been removed from the Income Tax Act 2007 and the abatement-free threshold will remain at $36,827.
- Tax abatement, then a new form of financing, was used in its construction.
- Policy makers can compare the marginal abatement costs of different methods to assess the cost and amount of possible abatement over time.
- Due to the proximity of residential areas, runway 19 has a departure noise-abatement procedure that requires a 30-degree turn, and runway 25 has a departure noise-abatement procedure that requires a 50-degree turn.
- In September of 1997, it was announced that Sallee Hall was to close temporarily for asbestos abatement.
- The associated costs of doing this are called abatement costs, or marginal abatement costs if measured by each additional unit.
- The building was enabled in 1989 when Overland Park gave the company a property tax abatement that called for 50 percent property tax abatement for 10 years and the remaining 50 percent paid initially over 20 years.
- The program organizes a walkthrough of the house with multiple abatement contractors, who are eligible for the projects.
- Abatement is a remedy that allows the claimant to directly end the nuisance, such as trimming back a protruding hedge.
- Marginal abatement costs are typically used on a marginal abatement cost curve, which shows the marginal cost of additional reductions in pollution.
- Sanders opposed a tax abatement for Rolls-Royce because he regarded the Economic Revitalization Zone necessary for the abatement to be inconsistent with Indiana law and questioned whether the company needed the tax abatement.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!