|NOUN || an ablation | ablations |
|SYNO ||ablation | cutting out | excision | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Ablation methods (e.g. radiofrequency ablation or microwave ablation) are also an option for HCC treatment.
- There are several non-invasive options for the treatment of fibroadenomas, including percutaneous radiofrequency ablation (RFA), cryoablation, and percutaneous microwave ablation.
- After long-term follow up, RMN navigation has been associated with better procedural and clinical outcomes for AF ablation when compared with manual catheter navigation for cardiac ablation.
- In 1992, Neuwirth authored the first report on long-term outcome of menstrual function following hysteroscopic endometrial ablation, a treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Soft retooling is a process that changes the ablation shape during laser ablation without changing any hardware.
- Natale pioneered a circumferential ultrasound vein-ablation system to correct atrial fibrillation and performed the procedure on the world's first patients.
- Post-ablation tubal sterilization syndrome (PATSS) is a rare complication that could occur in patients with prior tubal sterilization following an endometrial ablation procedure.
- The two main types of ablation techniques that are used for renal cell carcinoma are radio frequency ablation and cryoablation.
- The definitive treatment of WPW is the destruction of the abnormal electrical pathway by catheter ablation.
- The formula states that the depth of the ablation (in micrometres) per diopter of refractive change is equal to the square of the diameter of the optical ablation zone measured in millimeters, divided by three.
- Glaciers typically accumulate mass during part of the year, and lose mass the rest of the year; these are the "accumulation season" and "ablation season" respectively.
- The first human studies have proven the safety of IRE for the ablation of renal masses; however, the effectiveness of IRE through histopathological examination of an ablated renal tumor in humans is yet to be known.
- The technique for thermal ablation in the lung by using radiofrequency ablation was first described in 1995 for use in animal lung tumor models and then in 2000 in humans.[...] Microwave ablation has emerged as a newer ablation modality and an addition to the arsenal of minimally invasive cancer care.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!