|NOUN || a back entrance | back entrances |
|SYNO ||back door | backdoor | back entrance|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- He dresses them in drag and they use the apartment's back entrance to sneak into The Birdcage where, by dancing to "We Are Family," they make their way out of the nightclub without incident.
- Hopewell Centre stands on the slope of a hill so steep that the building has its back entrance on the 17th floor towards Kennedy Road.
- The brownstone has a back entrance leading to a private garden, as noted in "Champagne for One" (chapter 10) and elsewhere, from which a passage leads to 34th Street—used to enter or leave Wolfe's home when it is necessary to evade surveillance.
- There is an imposing back entrance on the far side of the main hall with identical doors and windows, and which leads to a decorated ornamental patio-courtyard.
- The back entrance of GPO Melbourne is also on this street.
- The pedestrian subway leading from the main station concourse to Platform 4 and the back entrance of the station on Railway Road was closed in 1983 owing to the deterioration of the glass roof above it.
- The President meanwhile arrives at the Batasang Pambansa Complex some minutes before the beginning of the joint session, and enters the main building through a back entrance.
- Its main entrance is from the 3rd Main Road and a back entrance from the 6th main road.
- On 23 March, a bomb left in a leather bag exploded at the back entrance of the Kaslik shopping center in Jounieh.
- The protesters physically blocked her from entering through the back entrance of Jefferson Academy, a D.C.
- The space around the back entrance to the Gurudwara is also being spruced up, so as to give a better view from the roadside.
- Gymnasium is located by the back entrance together with the Professor Research Center. The grounds are host to the Career Fair each term.
- These typically include a small crab, a scale worm and often a fish lurking just inside the back entrance.
- There is a pedestrian bridge over SH 59 near Wairaka Road's Kindergarten and pre-school and the school's back entrance (the main entrance is on Rawhiti Road).
- The bell of USS Worcester is on display at the first floor near back entrance of Worcester City Hall.
- More than half of the shishi escaped from the back entrance, and people who were killed inside of Ikedaya were Miyabe Teizō, Ōtaka Matajirō, Yoshida Toshimaro and Fukuoka Yūjirō .
- The only other memorial in Montreux dedicated to the band's song is a small plaque placed outside the back entrance of the former Grand Hôtel de Territet, the building in whose hallways the album "Machine Head" was partially recorded.
- An extensive bike storage facility is east outside the back entrance, Church Road, linked by 27 steps to a set of ticket barriers and the main platform area connecting platforms 2–7.
- However, there was a separate black box office, entrance, and seating; the segregation wall in the middle of the second dress seating still remains, and the "colored" box office window stands unused at the back entrance.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!