|NOUN || a backer | backers |
|SYNO ||angel | backer|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Unfortunately her chief backer insists on starring in it.
- The "Will" backer will play hook to curl or blitz depending on the call.
- He is a primary backer of under construction the Palm Springs Surf Club.
- Without its main backer, the festival's days in Cognac came to an end.
- Siniora and his main backer, parliamentary majority leader Hariri, have refused to give in to the demands.
- Millner's campaigns were largely self-financed and he remains a major financial backer of Republican candidates.
- Cement boards should not be confused with gypsum core backer boards. Gypsum core backer boards are affected by water and should not be used on wet exposure areas.
- Mattersburg was declared bankrupt in August 2020 after their main financial backer, was closed down following an accounting scandal.
- International backers had not received their backer rewards prior to April 2015 nor had report of backer rewards shipping outside of the US been made by Palladium Books, despite reports of "Robotech RPG Tactics" boxed-sets appearing in shops outside the United States.
- Am I in Porn? is a backer of the Petition "#NotYourPorn" on Change.org.
- James is an early backer of the brand.
- 1993 marked the final season that Williams ran with Canon as its primary backer.
- The movie is bankrolled by Shebin Backer under the banner of shebin backer productions. Filming began in September 2018. The film was mostly set in Taliparamba, Kannur.
- An aspiring Broadway performer gets engaged to her show's financial backer, but is really in love with another man.
- In January 2018, a backer won a small claims court action against the company with the judge ruling that there was "an implied contract of sale" between the backer and the company.
- Whereas the typical hybrid holster with a leather backer would employ an 8-ounce leather, Alien Gear uses a 12-ounce leather backer.
- The two parties will agree the backer's stake and the odds.
- Its principal backer is Microsoft.
- Standard quality indoor wall panel will begin with a 7/16” osb (oriented strand board) backer.
- The band routinely offer the option for backers of their frequent Kickstarter campaigns to commission them to record an original song or cover version of a song by another artist.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!