|NOUN || a hideout | hideouts |
|SYNO ||den | hideaway | hideout|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Physical evidence found in the hideout, the holes and the kidnappers' homes was examined by personnel of the FBI Laboratory.
- The Batcave is Batman's secret hideout.
- Captain America and Santo raid a very important hideout where most of the counterfeiting operation is taking place.
- 3 November Police surround militant hideout in Riyadh and kill two.
- The security force finds the rebels' hideout, initiating a shootout in which most of the rebels are killed.
- In December 2002, The Indian media sources claimed that their soldiers found an Anza Mk-I in a militant hideout near the Line of Control in Kupwara, Kashmir.
- During the Cyprus Emergency between Greek Cypriot insurgents and British troops, Cypriot leader Grigoris Afxentiou on 3 March 1957 became surrounded by British forces outside his secret hideout near the Machairas Monastery near Lazanias, Nicosia.
- Fu, Chow, Big Song, and Bony (the fourth surviving gang member) escape with the stolen car to the hideout at the harbour, where they meet the gang leader who was already awaiting them.
- When their hideout in Hamilton was ready, the group abandoned their car in Indianapolis and stole another to hide their tracks.
- The next day, Raveena and Karishma tell their suspicion to Amar and Prem who discover the truth on secretly following Teja to his hideout where Ram Gopal tricks him and escapes his hideout prison.
- Those groups had received the major blow when Biswamohan Debbarma, Nayanbasi Jamatia and Ranjit Debbarma were all arrested in their hideout camps in Bangladesh.
- The gorillas manage to lose Krazy somehow before they reach their hideout which is secretly under a cemetery.
- Looking for the killer of Buddy Hazlet's father, Bob Merrill and his friend secretly invade the hideout of the Pecos gang.
- After traveling for one night, they discovered the Loyalist hideout.
- Now the marshal for the territory, Tex and a posse go after Lucky, who has snatched Nora and ridden off to a hideout.
- Napoleon brings Marisa to the hideout to seduce her, but accidentally dislodges the sheet to reveal the Pieta.
- Robbers Roost was a hideout of Butch Cassidy and other outlaws in Utah.
- In several residences of Agros there were many guerrilla hideouts.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!