|SYNO ||hierarchal | hierarchic | hierarchical|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The structure was hierarchic, with each significant components of VME (kernel, file store, etc.)divided into sub-systems.
- The Nguyễn dynasty retained the bureaucratic and hierarchic system of previous dynasties.
- It is an hierarchic organized body, composed of magistrates and headed by the "Procurador-Geral da República" (attorney-general of the Republic).
- The 23 Eastern Catholic Churches retain many Orthodox traditions, even in the hierarchic terminology, such as calling dioceses Eparchies and archdioceses Archeparchies.
- Even during those years in which the court's actual influence outside the palace walls was minimal, the hierarchic organization persisted.
- The links in Alexander's book clearly result in a hierarchic network. Alexander draws a parallel to the hierarchy of a grammar – that is one argument for him to speak of a pattern "language".
- Building on Magoroh Maruyama's concept of mindscape, mindset includes a cultural and social orientation: hierarchical and egalitarian individualism, hierarchical and egalitarian collectivism, hierarchic and egalitarian synergism, and hierarchical and egalitarian populism.
- In fact, as Pramrod Nayar notes, Butler creates an alternate history where humans and Ina have always coexisted in "non-hierarchic, interdependent and unified ecosystems".
- The deliberate redundancies at the top were common features of each position in this stable hierarchic schema.
- HOOD ("Hierarchic Object-Oriented Design") is a detailed software design method.
- The exploration of decomposition methods has continued in the last dozen years with the development and comparison of a number of approaches, classified variously as hierarchic and non hierarchic, or collaborative and non collaborative.
- For this purpose, the notion of active object was imported from the Active Oberon language and generalized towards a unified model of hierarchic activities.
- All this content is managed in multiple languages, geo-localized and organized through different strategies: hierarchic tree, custom categories and "tags".
- Feature highlights include hierarchic track layout, integrated sound editor, surround sound, spline curve automation, 64-bit mixing, multiprocessing and a customizable user interface.
- After graduation, this fraternity transformed into a natural military hierarchic order.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!