To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The hierarchically structured, open-source, Modelica models offer unprecedented flexibility for multiple vehicle configurations while reusing common components.
- Typically, an SDF is hierarchically organized by project phase, artifact type, and/or project team.
- In ethics, various virtues are enumerated and sometimes organized hierarchically according to certain brands of virtue theory.
- MMOs (Managed Medical Objects) are stored hierarchically within a tree structure in a form named Domain Information Model (DIM).
- Gaelic society was structured hierarchically, with those further up the hierarchy generally having more privileges, wealth and power than those further down.
- From the social sciences' view, it is also a "nucleated and hierarchically nested process of political governance, economic development, social order, and cultural identity" Soja.
- 1The state championships are not officially hierarchically behind the Série A3, but they are used by CBF as a way to promote clubs to the competition.
- The "comp.*" hierarchy is a major class of newsgroups in Usenet, containing all newsgroups whose name begins with "comp.", organized hierarchically.
- The structure of a work—and especially of its body matter—is often described hierarchically.
- Multiple themes, epics, or stories grouped together hierarchically.
- According to Gertz, "everything at Piedmont was hierarchically organized and routine".
- The "Tractatus" is written in an austere and succinct literary style, containing almost no arguments as such, but consists of altogether 525 declarative statements, which are hierarchically numbered.
- The academy was originally organized by the royal reform hierarchically into the following groups: Pensionaires, Pupils, Honoraires, and Associés.
- Tributaries and sub-tributaries are listed hierarchically in order from the mouth of the Tennessee River upstream.
- Buntport Theater Company is known for their working collaboratively and non-hierarchically.
- (a) being holographic regularities that (b) allow for hierarchically transparent codes.
- A Risk Breakdown Structure (RBS) within risk management is a hierarchically organised depiction of the identified project risks arranged by category.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!