|ADJ || juvenile | more juvenile | most juvenile |
|NOUN || a juvenile | juveniles |
|SYNO ||adolescent | jejune | juvenile | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In 2004 the juvenile system separated from the adult system. The Louisiana Office of Juvenile Justice now operates juvenile institutions.
- Maerl beds act as nursery areas for the juvenile stages of commercial species such as juvenile cod "Gadus morhua", saithe "Pollachius virens", Pollack "Pollachius pollachius" and juvenile scallops "Aequipecten opercularis".
- Horizon Juvenile Center serves as the juvenile facility.
- On April 28, 2010, Ambler passed House Bill 7181, the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice's (DJJ) Juvenile Justice Reform Bill.
- 551 (2005) (joined the Juvenile Law Center, Amnesty International, and other organisations representing over 50 child welfare, juvenile justice, and juvenile advocacy organisations in a landmark juvenile death penalty case.
- One prominent success story is the Bon Air Juvenile Correctional Center near Richmond, Virginia.
- Systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (or the juvenile onset form of Still's disease) is a type of juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) with extra-articular manifestations like fever and rash apart from arthritis.
- The juvenile female is very dull and has a slightly-tinted yellow throat but there is considerable overlap between the juvenile female and adult female.
- In February 2021 the Juvenile Institutions Administrations reported an increase in mental health incidents among juvenile inmates.
- Juvenile cellulitis, also known as puppy strangles or juvenile pyoderma, is an uncommon disease of dogs.
- The area also houses a juvenile detention facility: San Diego Juvenile Hall.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!