To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- John Cassidy is the chief executive and co-founder of Klutz Press and author of over 200 instructional and children's books, including "Juggling for the Complete Klutz", "The Klutz Book of Inventions", and "The Klutz Book of Brilliantly Ridiculous Inventions".
- Wendy is apparently something of a klutz and has a reputation for being clumsy around work.
- Sweet natured with a gentle disposition, Oboro lacks any real talent for either martial arts or ninjutsu and is also a bit of a klutz.
- In 2009, he worked on Universal and Jay Baruchel's project based on Baruchel's Johnny Klutz character. He co-wrote the 2018 comedy "Tag" for New Line Cinema.
- Klutz promised that she will continue to focus on internal controls and increasing transparency through use of technology.
- Incumbent Republican State Auditor Tera Klutz was appointed to the office on January 9, 2017 to replace Republican Suzanne Crouch, who was elected Lieutenant Governor.
- However she is also a bit of a klutz. She is the only one who openly express her feelings for Sōhei.
- The displeased couple decide to confront and put pressure on a struggling and unknowing klutz-like Anishka to leave their son alone but they fail.
- Comedian and actor Michalowski played a helpless klutz who constantly gets into problematic and complicated life situations from which he in a few words, slapstick broke free again and crazy actions.
- To make matters worse, it turns out that Uru is not exactly meant for the waitressing world, as she's a huge klutz.
- Susan tries to give Mike a massage, but being the klutz that Susan is, ends up putting him in the hospital.
- Kate Klutz. Despite the near fatal bullet wound, Costello still managed to stagger three blocks to the east to Willie Egan's saloon and call for a taxicab to take him to the hospital.
- Klützer Winkel is an "Amt" in the district of Nordwestmecklenburg, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. The seat of the "Amt" is in Klütz.
- Hohenkirchen is a municipality in the north of district Nordwestmecklenburg in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Germany). It is administered by the Klützer Winkel (Amt) located in the city Klütz.
- The city of Dassow is located on Federal Highway 105 ( Lübeck – Wismar). Important connecting roads lead to Klütz / Boltenhagen, near Schönberg and Priwall. Bundesautobahn 20 (Lübeck – Rostock) is located 12 Kilometers to the south. The next station is 7 km drive to neighboring city through Schönberg (Strecke Lübeck – Wismar). A pass connected Dassow to these cities until the end of the 1940s. Public buses connect Dassow with Grevesmühlen, Schönberg, Travemünde-Priwall and via Klütz also Boltenhagen.
- West of the town and close to the seaside lies the picturesque little castle of Gross-Schwansee, recently refurbished and converted into a luxury hotel. South of it, Bothmer Mansion, a remarkable Tudor-style manor house in the nearby village of Klütz can be visited.
- Jörg-Uwe Klütz (born 27 July 1968) is a retired German football defender and later manager.
- Before 1945 when Stettin was a part of Germany, the German name of this suburb was "Stettin-Klütz".
- The Pohnstorf Moor Nature Reserve (...) is a nature reserve in the German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. It lies in the southwest of the "Klützer Winkel" ("Klütz Corner") in the district of Nordwestmecklenburg.
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!