|ADJ || Azerbaijani | more Azerbaijani | most Azerbaijani |
|NOUN1 || an Azerbaijani | Azerbaijanis / Azerbaijani |
|NOUN2 || Azerbaijani [language] | - |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Rustamov published textbooks on note acquisition and the instruction of tar. His monographs include "Azerbaijani Folk Dances", "Azerbaijani Folk Songs" and "Azerbaijani Ashig Songs".
- Elkhan Mammadov (born 26 February 1982, Baku, Azerbaijani SSR, USSR) is a retired Azerbaijani judoka.
- There is also an Azerbaijani folk dance called "Sari Gelin". This folk dance is performed under the music of Azerbaijani version "Sari Gelin" song with Azerbaijani instruments.
- Niki Karimi was born in azerbaijani (turkish) family on November 10, 1971 in Tehran, Iran.
- According to Azerbaijan, Azerbaijani forces took control of 21,000 hectares. On January 5, 1994, Azerbaijani Army soldiers entered Horadiz and planted the Azerbaijani flag in Horadiz.
- Djakhangir Agaragimov (born December 15, 1986), in Azerbaijani "Cahangir Ağarəhimov", is an Azerbaijani chess grandmaster.
- Despite the commercial dominance of hip-hop and pop during this period, rapper Miri Yusif found success with his reggae and soul fusion album "Karma", peaked at number 1 in the Azerbaijani Albums Chart in 2010.Also in 2018 the most viewed azerbaijani song belongs to Miri Yusif " Ad günü " (ft. ...
- Messoud Efendiev (Azerbaijani: Məsud Əfəndiyev) (...) is an Azerbaijani scientist. He was born in Zaqatala, Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijani theatre (...) – is a theatrical art of the Azerbaijani people.
- Vagif Sadygov (born 1 April 1959, Azerbaijani: "Vaqif Sadıqov") is an Azerbaijani football manager.
- Azerbaijani music (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan musiqisi) is the musical tradition of the Azerbaijani people from Azerbaijan Republic.
- Memorial wrote about the forced exodus of the Azerbaijani inhabitants of the village, along with several other Azerbaijani villages around the area during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- Geysar Seyfulla qizi Kashiyeva (Azerbaijani: "Qeysər Kaşıyeva"; 7 June 1893, Tiflis – 17 April 1972, Baku) was an Azerbaijani painter.
- Elnur Amanov ([...] , born 13 July 1977 in Baku, Azerbaijani SSR) is an Azerbaijani taekwondo athlete.
- Tavakkul Bayramov ([...] , born June 27, 1981 in Baku, Azerbaijani SSR) is an Azerbaijani taekwondo athlete.
- Ali Nazem ([...] , [...]) – was an Azerbaijani poet, writer, and literary critic of Azerbaijani literature.
- Natig Eyvazov ([...]; born 2 November 1970, Baku, Azerbaijani SSR) is an Azerbaijani wrestler.
© dict.cc Albanian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!