|VERB || to authenticate | authenticated | authenticated|
authenticating | authenticates
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- An authenticate for use VBN is most commonly found in business environments.
- Doonan has appeared on Bravo's "Fashion Hunters" to authenticate an Issey Miyake piece.
- A notary may authenticate a person based upon that person's documentation of their identity (such as a driver's license or identification card), by the notary's own personal knowledge of the person appearing before them, or through credible independent witnesses.
- 509-based PKI, fingerprints are primarily used to authenticate root keys.
- ... 1x) it is not simple to have users authenticate at this point.
- MIKEY provides many methods to share the session key and authenticate participants.
- A new user must first authenticate themselves with an ID card or a mobile phone number and then confirm a PIN1 and PIN2 code, either manually or automatically produced.
- For example, using the example cipher sheet to the right and the NATO phonetic alphabet, Jason could challenge Peggy by transmitting "authenticate Alpha Bravo".
- In June 2016, Voatz was used to authenticate delegate badges at the 2016 Massachusetts Democratic State Convention.
- Some captive portals may be configured to allow appropriately equipped user agents to detect the captive portal and automatically authenticate.
- Many experts who can typically authenticate various works via pictures and measurements only, require viewing "Lincoln in Dalivision" in person before they will authenticate the piece.
- Note: The above steps do not authenticate B to A.
- An alternative option is to use another directory service as non-Windows clients authenticate to this while Windows Clients authenticate to Active Directory.
- To deal with counterfeiting, the company instituted an online code verification system to authenticate purchased products.
- While it is still difficult to accurately authenticate a given coffee's origin, recent genomic research indicates that it is possible to identify a DNA-fingerprint of coffee trees.
- While it is often possible to authenticate a broadband connection from a users PC, as was the case with dial-up internet service, moving this task to the broadband modem allows it to establish and maintain the connection itself, which makes sharing access between PCs easier since each one does not have to authenticate separately.
- A user's account allows a user to authenticate to a system and potentially to receive authorization to access resources provided by or connected to that system; however, authentication does not imply authorization.
- Systems usually need to re-authenticate a minimum of once per week, regardless of their status; however, this option can be changed by the network administrator.
- To pay at points of sale, users hold their authenticated Android device to the point-of-sale system's NFC reader.
© dict.cc Albanian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!