|NOUN || an authorisation | authorisations |
|SYNO ||authorisation | authority | authorization | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- All projects have an approved plan containing authorisation points, at which the business case is reviewed and approved.
- Trovafloxacin received marketing authorisation in the European Union in October 1998.
- The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) (formerly the Securities Commission) provides Authorisation to individuals who provide Personalised Financial Advice, Investment Planning Services and/or Discretionary Investment Management Services.
- Once authorised, AFOs must pass regular refresher training and retests in order to maintain their authorisation.
- The Gauteng Department of Transport obtained environmental authorisation and conducted an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for this purpose.
- On 2 December 2020, a temporary authorisation was issued under Regulation 174 of the Human Medicines Regulations 2012 (as amended by Regulation 174A) for the implementation of the first COVID-19 vaccine, the Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2), to be used in the United Kingdom.
- Marketing authorisation for 177Lu-DOTATATE was granted by the European Medicines Agency on 26 September 2017.
- The procedure of applying for an authorisation of a PPP begins with the applicant who wishes to produce a PPP.
- Member states shall have in place a monitoring system to ensure that the conditions of authorisation set by national law are met throughout the duration of the authorisation and, inter alia, relevant medical and psychological information is assessed.
- This Notice is not a marriage licence, as a couple does not normally require an official authorisation to marry, but a person under the age of 18 wishing to marry requires parental consent and the authorisation of a judge.
- Authorisation must be express and fully informed. It is not sufficient for a subscriber to simply notify an individual that a credit check will be undertaken as part of a credit application process.
- All CCGs had to go through an authorisation process. Between July and December 2012, there were four waves of authorisation .
- Since 1 April 2013, the FMA Liechtenstein accepts applications for authorisation of AIFMs and AIFs as well as other persons and entities requiring authorisation under the AIFM Act.
- Marketing authorisation may be also withdrawn, suspended or revoked if the marketing authorisation holder or its representative does not fulfil other legal or regulatory obligations necessary to maintaining of product on the market, as per the legislation in force.
- Separate to this, there is also authorisation under the Higher Education Funding Act to receive federal government funds for students; this is a separate process from authorisation to grant degrees, so some institutions are entitled to grant degrees but not to receive government funds to do so.
© dict.cc Albanian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!