To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- El Azote is an indie rock, group from Aguascalientes, México formed in the late 1990s.
- Castro's second opus, "De iusta hereticorum punitione libri III" (Salamanca 1547), dedicated to emperor Charles V, made him renowned as "flagellum of heretics" ("azote de herejes").
- It arose by shortening the word azote, which is an obsolete name for nitrogen in the English language and occurs in current French usage ("azote"), meaning "nitrogen".
- The nomenclature is a bi-valent form, with prefix "hydr-" used to indicate the presence of hydrogen atoms and suffix beginning with "-az-", from the francised root "azote", used to indicate the presence of nitrogen.
- Benson notices Lash's prowess with a bullwhip in the fight and schemes to dress Lash as El Azote to reap profits and give El Azote the blame.
- On 21 September 2001, an explosion occurred at the AZF (French initialism for AZote Fertilisant, i.e. ...
- As a scientist Braconier rose to be head of the research department of the "Société Belge de l’Azote et des Produits chimiques du Marly" at Liège.
- When Gustave Boël died in 1912, his son Pol-Clovis carried on the diversification of the family business. One of his most prominent successes in this area was in chemicals with the "Société anonyme de fabrication des engrais azoté" (Safea) (nitrate fertilizers). Pol-Clovis also invested in Union Chimique Belge (UCB), founded by Emmanuel Janssen (the father of his son-in-law Charles-Emmanuel Janssen), and in Solvay, founded by Ernest Solvay, the grandfather of his daughter-in-law Yvonne Solvay.
- At the end of the year, Latvian radio stations started to play the song "Tavas mājas manā azotē" (Under my wing is your home), which topped Latvian Airplay charts for 9 weeks and became the biggest hit of 1996.
© dict.cc Albanian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!